These EAW, Eastern Acoustic Works, JFX88 loudspeakers are in perfect working order. There are some scuffs on top of one of the cabinets. Please see photos.
- Minimally sized for smallest venues and lowest profile applications
- HF compression driver and vented LF for fully professional performance
- Wave Guide Plate™ optimizes HF pattern for near field applications
- Asymmetric enclosure provides multiple mounting angles
- Pole mount cup plus U-bracket & Omnimount® Series 100 or similar mounting points
- Passive crossover for easy operation and economical powering
The JFX88 is a 2-way ultra-compact multi-use loudspeaker. Its multi-functional design adds considerably to its value as a full-range loudspeaker. Combining high output and natural reproduction, it is specifically outfitted to serve in a variety of both portable and permanent applications. The asymmetric enclosure provides typical angles needed for ceiling and wall mounting as well as for stage monitor operation. For permanent installation, enclosure hardware includes mounting points for an optional U-bracket and an Omnimount® Series 100 or similar bracket. A pole mount cup is provided for portable use. The JFX88 is particularly suitable as a nearfield main loudspeaker or as a fill/delay element in larger systems. Its wide angle projection makes audience coverage easy. While the JFX88 is well suited as is for many applications, the addition of a subwoofer expands its capabilities for more demanding applications such as for small houses of worship, theaters, and band PA.
Frequency Response (1 W @ 1 m) ±3 dB 115 Hz to 20 kHz -10 dB 70 Hz Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) Full Range 94 Impedance (Ohms) Full Range 8 Power Handling (Watts, continuous) Full Range 300 Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL @ 1 m) Full Range Peak 125 Full Range Long Term 119 Nominal Coverage Angle / -6 dB points (degrees)